- A minimum of four teams is required to run a division. The maximum number of teams will depend on the amount of teams entered in the overall event.
- Each game will consist of three 12 minute stop time periods with a three minute warm-up that will start when the Zamboni doors close. There will be an ice make before each game.
- Three preliminary round robin games will be played by each team within their division. Results will determine which teams advance from each division to the playoff or championship round. Standings and tie-breaker information will be provided to each team captain and will be posted throughout the weekend.
- All playoff round games (Championship and Semi-Final) will be played on Sunday. Semi-Final games will be played ONLY when there is sufficient ice time available, and ONLY in divisions of eight teams or more.
- If a preliminary round robin game ends in a tie, a best of three player round robin shootout will be utilized. If still tied, a sudden death shootout will take place with each team getting a shot until there is a winner.
- For Semi-Final (if needed) and Championship games only: If a playoff round game ends in a tie, a five minute, 4 on 4, sudden victory overtime period will be played prior to the shootout format above.
*Note: Visiting teams shoot first in shoot outs. Once the team with the least amount of players runs out, both teams may start over.